Botanical Name: Citrus Sinensis
Processing Method: Cold Pressed then Steam Distilled
- A middle note with a medium aroma, more intense and concentrated than the usual orange essential oils
- Has a sweet, citrusy smell of orange peels
Blends well with: Lavender, Bergamot, Lemon, Cinnamon Bark, Clove Bud
Properties and Benefits:
- Aids in detox, helps improve circulation, stimulates the lymphatic system and aids in removal of toxins from the body
- Tonic, helps promote production of collagen and the natural repairing process of the skin
- Boosts immune system, helps relieve symptoms of fever, flu and colds
- Relieves anxiety, the refreshing aroma of orange sweet calms the nerves and promotes restful sleep
- Avoid direct skin application. The oil should always be diluted before use as it may cause irritation to individuals with sensitive skin.
- This product is NOT edible and should not be ingested.
- Keep away from children's reach. If product gets into contact with eyes, wash thoroughly with water and seek medical attention.
- Keep oil contained in sealed, dark glass bottles and store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- For best results, use up or mix into new product within 6 months of purchase.