Botanical Name: Cymbopogon citratus
Scent description: Lemongrass EO has a strong but fresh citrusy, earthy scent.
- Known for its invigorating and antiseptic properties, it can be added to facial toners as its astringent properties help fight acne and greasy skin.
- As an anti-depressant, it fortifies the nervous system
- Soothes muscular nerves and pain
- Keeps insects and mosquitoes away
- Keep away from children and from people with glaucoma.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- The oil should be diluted with a carrier oil before use and may cause irritation to individuals with sensitive skin.
- This product is NOT edible and should not be ingested.
- If product gets into contact with eyes, wash thoroughly with water and seek medical attention.
- Keep oil contained in sealed, dark glass bottles and store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- For best results, use up or mix into new finished product within 6 months of purchase.