Botanical Name: Syzygium aromaticum L.
Processing Method: Steam Distillation
- The oil is pale yellow to clear yellow in color and has a medium strength aroma.
- It is a middle note with a spicy and rich smell.
Benefits and Properties:
- Kills bacteria that causes acne and commonly used in treating warts
- Expectorant - clears congestion caused by coughs, colds and sinusitis
- Clears and disinfects air in rooms
- Relieves anxiety - relaxing, comforting and promotes focus
- Loosens up tight muscles and soothes muscle aches and pains due to its warming effect
- Mosquito Repellent
- Aromatherapy diffusing
- Can be used on soaps, balms, massage oils, bath oils, and home scenting products.
Blends well with: Bergamot, Cinnamon, Lavender, Lemon, Orange Sweet, Peppermint and Rosemary essential oils.
- When applied to skin, this oil can cause sensitization and should be properly diluted with a carrier oil prior to use.
- Should also be avoided during pregnancy.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and changing temperatures.
- Keep bottle sealed at all times to avoid contamination.
- For best results, use up or mix into new product within 6 months of purchase.