Botanical Name: Piper Nigrum
Extraction: Steam Distillation
A warming, sharp and spicy middle note with medium strength of aroma. This oil has a thin consistency and is clear to plain greenish yellow in color.
Properties and Benefits:
- Anti spasmodic - helps relieve muscle tension, muscle cramps, spasms
- Promotes removal of toxins in the body
- Soothes anxiety
- Body Oils, Massage Oils
- Balms, Rubs and Salves
- Home Scenting - Reeds, Diffusers and Burners
Blends Well With: Bergamot, Clove Bud, Frankincense, Ginger, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Sandalwood.
- The oil should always be diluted if to be applied on skin.
- This product is NOT edible and should not be ingested.
- Keep away from children's reach.
- If product gets into contact with eyes, wash thoroughly with water and seek medical attention.
- Keep oil contained in sealed, dark glass bottles and store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- For best results, use up within 6 months of purchase.