Botanical Name: Rosmarinus Officinalis
Processing Method: Steam Distilled
- Colorless to pale yellow
- Has a refreshingly strong woody, herbal aroma
Uses and Benefits:
- Stimulates growth of hair and aids in nourishing the scalp and healing scalp problems
- Relieves stuffy nose and colds
- Heals acne
- Fades out stretch marks and cellulite when mixed with carrier oil for regular body massages
- Soothes muscle pain and arthritis
- Relieves migraines and headaches, cramps, cold feet, soreness
- Stimulates clarity and boosts memory when studying
- Natural mosquito repellent and air freshener / home deodorizer
Overall, this is a very versatile EO that should be in every aromatherapy lover's home.
Blends well with: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Ginger, Lemon, Orange Sweet and Peppermint
- Do not directly apply on skin.
- This product is NOT edible and should not be ingested.
- Keep away from children's reach. If product gets into contact with eyes, wash thoroughly with water and seek medical attention.
- Keep oil contained in dark glass bottles and store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Keep bottle sealed at all times to maintain freshness and avoid contamination.
- For best results, consume or mix into new product within 6 months of purchase.