Botanical Name: Citrus limon (L.) Burm.F.
Plant Part: Fruit Peel
Processing Method: Cold Pressed
Country of Origin: Italy
Therapeutic Properties and Benefits:
- Stimulates the senses and clears the mind; promotes mental focus and positivity
- Antiseptic, stimulates the immune system to fight bacteria and viruses; helps heal boils, skin eruptions and warts
- Toning, helps reduce varicose veins; excellent treatment for oily skin and hair
- Natural deodorizer and clears air of viruses & bacteria
- Dilute well if to be applied on skin. Has photo-toxic properties and exposure to the sun must be avoided after application to the skin.
- May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test is recommended prior to use.
- Contact with eyes should be avoided.
- Keep oil contained in dark glass bottles and store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Keep bottle sealed at all times to maintain freshness and avoid contamination.
- For best results, use up or mix into new finished product within 6 months of purchase.