Botanical Name: Eucalyptus Globulus
Processing Method: Steam Distilled
Benefits and Uses:
- Antiseptic - kills bacteria and germs in the air, preventing spread of airborne disease
- Stimulant - stimulates mental activity and promotes better circulation of blood and oxygen into the brain, fighting against mental sluggishness, exhaustion and unnecessary feelings of stress.
- Analgesic - helps relieve sore and stiff muscles, rheumatism, sprained ligaments and nerve pain.
- Anti-inflammatory and Anti-microbial - induces quicker healing of scars and wounds, prevents the further spread of bacteria that causes infections
- Helps clear nasal and lung passageways and ease hay fever.
- Helps reduce fever, especially when mixed with peppermint essential oil.
- Natural pesticide - wards off mosquitoes and other insects.
Blends Well With: Cedarwood, Ginger, Lavender, Lemon, Frankincense and Tea Tree.
- Avoid if you have high blood pressure or epilepsy.
- Avoid use in babies. Keep away from children's reach.
- For skin application, always dilute the product as it may cause irritation to individuals with sensitive skin.
- This product is NOT edible and should not be ingested.
- If product gets into contact with eyes, wash thoroughly with water and seek medical attention.
- Keep oil contained in dark glass bottles and store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Keep container tightly sealed at all times to maintain freshness and avoid contamination.
- For best results, use up or mix into new finished product within 6 months of purchase.