Botanical Name: Cedrus Deodora (also called Tibetan Cedarwood)
- This essential oil is imported from India and is steam distilled from the wood part of the Cedarwood tree.
- The oil is yellowish to brown with a thin consistency.
- The aroma is woody with a hint of camphoraceous and smoky scent, making it a strong middle note when combined with other oils.
- It is commonly blended well with Bergamot, Jasmine, Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Rosemary and Ylang Ylang.
Helps with respiratory infections, congestion, bronchitis, coughs, urinary tract infections, cellulite, wounds, acne, dermatitis and occasional insomnia.
- The oil should always be diluted if to be applied on skin.
- This product is NOT edible and should not be ingested.
- Keep away from children's reach. If product gets into contact with eyes, wash thoroughly with water and seek medical attention.
- Keep oil contained in dark glass bottles and store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Keep bottle sealed always to avoid contamination.
- For best results, use up within 6 months of purchase